Monday, February 19, 2007

Lucy

Surprise!!!

Around Thanksgiving, my parents bought a new Scottish Terrier puppy to provide Maggie, our bulldog, with a friend. Well, Maggie doesn't like Lucy very much and my parents are exhausted trying to house break Lucy. She's a handful...so much so that at school, my mom puts her in the trashcan so she doesn't run around the room like a banshee.


Over Christmas I got to finally meet Lucy and she is precious. I love that dog...and she loves me. All I wanted to do was hold her when I was at the house. My mom says that she bought Lucy for me but now she can't give her up...so I will have to keep dog searching so that when/if we move back to the states, I can get a puppy. Lucy has doubled in size since I saw her at Christmas, so this is the most recent picture of her. When Matt gets home, I'll update the post with some of her 'puppy' pictures I took at Christmas.

No comments: