Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Bottom of the Hole

Well, it seems as if I'm at the bottom of a really really deep hole called 'Blog Hell' and I'm not sure how I'm ever going to get out of it. The past few months have been really busy and I haven't had a chance to update this blog since June. Yes, June. I'm going to try to update it as quickly as possible since so much has happened since my last post. There are a few posts that I never finished, so I'll try to update those first. Ava has changed so much...it's unbelievable.

Although I don't know where to start or how to even begin, I guess I'm taking the first step--realizing that I'm at the bottom and that I need to figure out a way to get out of the hole that I've dug for myself. So, please be patient...it's going to take a while! But, it'll be worth it, I promise!

4 comments:

Allenfamilyadventure said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad you're back!! I've been checking your blog daily hoping to see updates of my sweet niece!! Thanks for the sweet comments today. We'd love a visit. The closest big airport is Atlanta, but there's also a small one in Columbus. We miss you guys and I'm so sad that we're missing so much of Ava's growing up!

Whitney said...

I'm so excited about the prospect of new pictures of your cute little girl! I miss her so much and so does Micah. I think he talks about her everyday and makes up stories about the things they do together! Love you guys!

Sarah D. said...

I'm glad to see that you are back! I totally know how you feel about being under a huge pile of posts. I've got about five I should've done but since I didn't I guess I'll just have to give up on half of them so I can at least post something! :)

Jen McD said...

yea! You can do it, you can climb out of the post hole (HA!)