Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Floor Tiles

I forgot that there were some floor tiles in Ava's closet that my mom had bought at the baby store where we bought Ava's pram and carseat when we lived in Germany. They aren't anything special or out of this world, but they are something new and different for Ava. I figured that I would get them out and put them on the hardwood floors so that Ava would have something to roll around on other than the icky floor. Regardless of how many times I swiffer and mop, the floor is perpetually dusty. It's gross. Anyhow, I put the floor tiles out for Ava to roll onto when she rolls off her playmat. When my mom comes back out here, I'll have to give them back to her (as they are hers to begin with!). There is another set that I've found online, so I'm going to order them when I have to give these back! Thanks mom for letting us use the tiles...although you probably forgot that you even bought them. I sure did...until I found them!










Look! No hands...

I love my new floor tiles. I love to taste them...
...and taste them.......and feel them...
...and lay on them...
...and crawl on them...
...and do yoga (the plank) on them...
...and some upward dog...

...and some upward dog with smirks on my face...



Here are some pictures and video footage of Ava being silly...


Here's some funny video of Miss Ava...

Here's the poor love falling on her face...

No comments: