Monday, April 14, 2008

Naughty Daddy

Two Monday's ago, we discovered that a local smoothie shop has a Happy Hour from 4-6pm where the smoothies are buy one-get one free. Given that I love smoothies, Matt and I decided to try the place out. Well, it's not as good as Jamba Juice, but it works for the occasional smoothie and good deal.

When we got home, I caught Matt doing the unthinkable...he was giving Ava Holt some of his smoothie from his straw (gasp!). At first, Ava didn't really like it (it was her first time to try anything other than water or breast milk), but then she decided that she possibly liked it. Of course I yelled at Matt (apparently you shouldn't give babies berries due to allergies--much less a smoothie since she's never had solids before), but he told me that she probably liked berries because both her Prevacid and Infant's Tylenol taste like berries. I told him never to do it again, but he seemed to think that she would survive (and I've caught him giving smoothie to her since then!). The worst part about the smoothie incident is that it stained her shirt purple from the blueberries...oh well. Life is about experiences, not stained clothing. Good thing there's Oxyclean.
Here is footage of Matt giving Ava some of his Blimey Limey smoothie...


No comments: