Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All Made Up




Ava Holt spit up in the bed while playing with Mommy last Tuesday, so I had to strip the bed and wash/change the sheets. Well, I had forgotten to turn on the dryer after I transferred the sheets to it (I blame the 'Mommynesia')...so when Matt got home, the bed was still unmade (oops!). Matt, being the kind and helpful person that he is volunteered to watch Ava and make up the bed while I made dinner. I think he mostly volunteered to play with Ava...hence the pictures of them playing peek-a-boo while making the bed above.

Well, about mid-way through my dinner preparation, I hadn't heard Ava in a while...and this is what I found when I walked into the bedroom...






So, as you can see--my baby got all made up in the bed. She LOVED it! She just giggled, talked, and flirted with her Daddy the whole time. They always have the best times together and it makes my heart melt watching them interact with one another...they've definitely got a special bond.

No comments: