Thursday, March 20, 2008

Morning Girl

As much as Ava Holt likes to stay up at night, she really loves waking up in the mornings. Very rarely does she wake up crying or upset. Instead, we're usually awakened by a little voice that's just chirping and chattering away. I'm not a morning person and Matt really isn't one either, so we're not sure who she inheritied it from in the family. Anyhow, here is some footage of her from this past Monday (St. Patrick's Day) in her bed...






When we get Ava out of her bed, we are ALWAYS greeted with big eyes and a huge smile. She is so happy to see us, which makes both Matt's and my mornings so great. After getting out of bed, Ava's morning routine involves her getting to come into her Mommy and Daddy's bed to get unswaddled, to play, and to do a little chit chatting about what she wants to do that day. Her favorite day is Saturday when she gets to play with both Mommy and Daddy in their bed (during the week, Matt has usually already left for work before Ava's truly awake to play in bed).

Here are some fun pictures I took of Ava this past Monday morning (St. Patrick's Day). She was so happy and so excited to play in bed with me...


1 comment:

Casey Garrison said...

I think I might be more of a morning person if I had that little girl to wake up to every morning also! I can't believe how much she's growing, and I can't stop laughing at her hair...it's as excited as she is! Too cute!