Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Present From Daddy

When Matt went to the BX to get me a birthday card (he did good, he bought two--one for him and one for Ava) he apparently managed to wander outside of the card section, as he also came home bearing gifts. Not for me...but for Ava. Matt brought home a camo hat and sandals set for the monkey, and much to our surprise, she loves wearing the hat and sandals. I say that we were surprised because she usually kicks off every pair of shoes we put on her feet. Come to think of it, maybe she likes them because they are sandals and her feet and toes can breathe since they aren't trapped inside leather.

Anyhow, here is our jungle princess modeling her new camo hat and shoes. Ironically enough, she just happened to be wearing this green outfit when Matt came home. It matched her hat and shoes perfectly...





This is Matt's and my favorite picture...

Sorry this is sideways...I apologize in advance for any neck pain it may cause you to watch the video. Although sideways, I had to post it anyways because Ava is just so cute in it...

No comments: