Monday, April 07, 2008

Bad Mommy

On Friday (before heading to the squadron for First Friday), I put Ava in her Jumperoo so that I could get dressed. I was in a bit of a hurry (nothing new), so after putting Ava in the seat, I only looked down and checked from one side to see if she was seated properly (I usually step back to look at the seat to make sure both of her feet are touching the ground). When I looked, I saw a foot on the ground and assumed that the other one was there are well. Well, I was a very bad Mommy...because as you can see, something in the pictures and video just doesn't look quite right. Matt said that if she has hip problems when she's older, it's all my fault. Obviously, Ava didn't really seem to mind. I wonder if she even noticed...








2 comments:

Allenfamilyadventure said...

No harm, no foul! She certainly looks like a happy girl to me! Love the rainforest jumperoo--thinking about buying one for this baby. We only borrowed one for Maura. Looks like fun!

Whitney said...

I think this is horrible! Worse because you took a video. She looks like a "special baby", at least you know she'll be happy if she looses her leg someday! Just kidding...of course she's fine. Thanks for the video...it had me laughing. Love you all!