Monday, April 07, 2008

The funniest word ever

Last Monday, our alcohol shipment from Europe was delivered to our house. Since then, Matt and I have been working together to unpack and catalog one box at a time (every single bottle was individually wrapped in paper and put into boxes!). Matt does the unwrapping and I do the inventory cataloging (we had to do a bottle by bottle inventory before it was shipped, so I am going through the inventory to make sure that nothing is missing).

Anyhow, while we unpack the boxes we put Ava in her Jumperoo next to us. Well, on Saturday, Matt was unwrapping a box that had a type of beer that is called 'Westvletern blau' (or Westvletern Blue in German/Dutch) in it and yelled out to me, "I've got 4 Westy Blau." Well, apparently Ava Holt thought the word 'blau' was the funniest word she had ever heard in her life. As soon as Matt said 'blau' she erupted in the biggest belly laugh and wouldn't stop laughing. This laughter kept going for about 5 minutes straight (Matt would say the word 'blau' periodically) and had Matt and me rolling in the floor laughing at her. It was so cute! I wasn't able to get all of the laughter on tape, as the camera was in the kitchen and by the time I realized I should tape it, she was towards the end of her laughter spell.

Here's our little giggle monster...





No comments: