Friday, April 11, 2008

Mass Confusion

I have to apologize for the posting this week. What happens is I think of something I want to share with you and I type it in the 'Title' section of the blog posting. Then I save it so that I don't forget the thought (so when I have time later on in the day/week, I can complete the post). Well, when I do that the post is set to be published for the time that it was created. I can change the post date/time info to the date I actually finish the entry, but I forget to do it.

So...what I'm saying is that you'll have to scroll down our blog for new entries, as they most likely won't appear at the top of the blog. For example, I've added a bunch of stuff lately that will fall under the date of April 9th and not today's date, April 11th. Sorry!

I apologize for this inconvenience, and I'll try to remember to change the date/time stamp for the postings so that everything new will appear at the top. I can't make any promises, but I'll try my best!

Thanks for checking out our blog and for getting your daily dose of our Ava Bear. We think she's pretty amazing and we hope you do too...

No comments: