Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Saturday Fun

On April 5th, Ava attended her first birthday party. The party was for our friends' little boy, James. James was celebrating his 1st Birthday, so with the weather being nice, his party was held at a local park. Ava was too small to enjoy the games and festivities, but she was able to enjoy spending time with her Daddy atop her 'perch' watching the water balloon toss and 3-legged races. Miss Personality never ceases to make us laugh. Here are some pictures from James' birthday party at the park (and Ava's first time to wear her new sun hat)...


Matt had asked me to look up at Ava to see if she was happy or not. Well, when I looked up this is what I saw. I told Matt to stop because I needed to take a picture. She was so stinkin' cute chewing away at her chin-strap!






Here are Ava and Matt keeping James in the shade during the water balloon toss...
I think the bib says it all...

No comments: